- Our Farm
- CSA Program
- Farmstand and Market
- Contact Us
Vegetables Fresh from Your Local Organic Farm
When you join our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program, you sign up with the farm to receive a share of the harvest during our 36-week season from mid-March to mid-November. We also have a separate bi-weekly winter session. We ask for payment up front to pay for seed, compost, labor, and supplies. In return, you get a weekly box of organic vegetables and fruit (and optional flowers) delivered straight from our farm to a pick-up site in your neighborhood.
Here’s what you can expect to receive:
- Certified organic produce, chosen for outstanding flavor and nutritional content
- The freshest fruits and vegetables you can get outside your own garden
- Unusual and heirloom varieties of apples, tomatoes, carrots, beans, bell peppers, radishes, summer and winter squash, cooking greens, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuces, onions, garlic, potatoes and more
- Delicious blueberries, scrumptious strawberries, and crisp fall apples, with exceptional homegrown taste
- An informative newsletter with recipes, advice on food storage and use, and notes from your farmer
- Fun farm events. Take a ride with Farmer Steve on the tractor-pulled hayride at our annual Fall Harvest Festival and Pumpkin Patch. Come out to pick your own berries on our summer U-pick days. Or just come to see where your food is grown and ask us questions at our Spring Open Farm day.
- We deliver our weekly farm shares to pick-up sites from Redwood City to Carmel, including many neighborhoods in Santa Cruz county, San Jose, Scotts Valley, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Portola Valley, Cupertino, Seaside, Pacific Grove, and Salinas.
Regular Season – March 19th/20th to November 19th/20th, 2014 (weekly)
Sign up to Receive our CSA Newsletter
Our weekly CSA e-newsletter brings news and recipes from the farm and a letter from your farmer to accompany your CSA boxes each week during the delivery season. You don’t need to be currently receiving vegetables to be on our newsletter list.
Search High Ground Site
High Ground Favorites Cloudapples arugula basil beets braise broccoli butternut squash cabbage carrots cauliflower celery chard cheese cilantro dressing fennel fish herbs kale leeks lemon lettuce Meyer lemon mint mushrooms nuts onion onions parsley pork potatoes quickles roasted salad sauce saute scallions soup summer squash tomatoes topping vegan vegetarian vinaigrette winter squash
Sign up for HGO Newsletter